2018 Verge Fellowship Applications will be accepted from May 1 to July 1, 2018
Verge Fellowship Application Guidelines
Only one application per person will be accepted.
1. You must be at least 18 years of age.
2. You must reside in the Cleveland area. The City of Cleveland and any suburb that is adjacent by border.
3. You must be creating work in one or more of the following disciplines:
Visual Arts, Music, Literature, Dance and Theatre, and Design
4. This is a video application: Please view the how-to-apply video:
5. Application form must be completed in full.
6. No late applications will be accepted. Deadline July 1, 2018
7. Video must be 2m or under.
Winners announced on or around August 1, 2018.
2018 Nominations: CLOSED
2018 Cleveland Arts Prize Recipients will be announced the first week of August 2018.
The Cleveland Arts Prize staff and board actively encourage nominations from a broad range of community leaders, arts organizations and the community. It is only through the CAP online nomination process that candidates can be submitted for consideration.
INELIGIBILITY: incomplete or late forms, past winners, self-nominations, nominations that do not meet the criteria will not be considered.
Robert P. Bergman Prize
The Robert P. Bergman Prize is awarded to an individual whose life and work are illuminated by an energetic and inspiring dedication to democratic vision of art. The Bergman Prize recognizes the highest possible expression art stewardship through long term commitment.
Martha Joseph Prize for Distinguished Service to the Arts
The Martha Joseph Prize is awarded to an individual or an organization that have made a significant contribution to the vitality and stature of the arts in northeast Ohio through exceptional commitment, vision, leadership, and/or philanthropy.
Barbara S. Robinson Prize for the Advancement of the Arts
The Barbara S. Robinson Prize is awarded to an individual or organization for extraordinary commitment to the advancement of the arts through leadership in policy, legislation, arts education and community development.